4WEB Medical’s 3D printed technology utilizes engineering principles such as structural mechanics and adjacent material reaction to produce innovative spine implants that may actively participate in the healing process.
High Strength Structures in Action
- Unique implant surface texture reduces the chance of migration.
- Load distribution reduces stress risers and subsidence-related complications.
- Open architecture allows for up to 75% of the implant to be filled with graft material to maximize bone incorporation.
- Truss design limits imaging artifact.
- Bi-convex surface brings implant closer to adjacent bone.
- Patent Information